Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introduction

This blog is my attempt to share any new information I have obtained regarding the Latter Day Saint Movement, as I discover it during the course of my research. This information may take the form of websites, books, articles, news stories, etc. Researching these denominations has become a serious hobby of mine over the past several years, and I hope this blog will serve as a useful site for others interested in the Movement. This blog should NOT be seen as a comprehensive resource for information on the Latter Day Saint Movement, but rather as a supplement to the information readily found on the internet and in publications such as Steven L. Shields' Divergent Paths of the Restoration.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments about this site.

No comments: